Paul S. Padda ESQ.
Although Paul S. Padda has received many awards and recognitions during his career, including the highest rating (“AV Preeminent”) given by the Martindale-Hubbell attorney rating service, induction into the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum and selection as a Fellow by the American Bar Foundation, he wants you to know that his proudest professional accomplishments cannot be reduced to a wall plaque or membership in any single organization. For Paul, “success” is measured by what he has achieved for the thousands of clients that have placed their trust in him and his law firm. It’s this client focused attitude and approach that guides every aspect of Paul Padda Law.
Today, Paul’s unique life experiences, and equally unique professional background, help deliver outstanding results for his clients. On the subject of professional experiences, following graduation from law school, Paul S. Padda began his legal career with the United States Department of Justice (“Main Justice”) in Washington, D.C. litigating complex civil cases in both federal trial and appellate courts. This experience of being a lawyer in his 20s and starting his legal career by working on huge cases in Washington, D.C. taught him how to handle stress and high-stakes litigation.
Later, Paul left Main Justice and walked over a couple of blocks to join the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia as an Assistant United States Attorney where he continued handling complex and high-profile cases in the Nation’s capital. Tiring of east coast winters, Paul S. Padda moved to Las Vegas in 2004 to continue serving as an Assistant United States Attorney representing the United States in federal court. However, after many years in the federal government and possessed by a strong desire to help individuals and businesses, Paul started his own firm, Paul Padda Law, to bring justice to the courtroom for his clients.
- Washington, D.C.
- Nevada Supreme Court
- California Supreme Court
- Illinois Supreme Court
- D.C. Court of Appeals
- District Courts of Nevada
- Superior Courts of California
- Circuit Courts of Illinois
- D.C. Superior Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Nevada
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- American Bar Foundation
- Federal Bar Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- National South Asian Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association of Las Vegas
- Clark County Bar Association
- Nevada Justice Association
- Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles