U Visas

Top Attorneys Handling U Visas in Las Vegas, Reno, Los Angeles and Throughout The United States

Did you know that if you’ve been the victim of a crime or assisted law enforcement you might be eligible for a special “U Visa.” This is a special visa that will permit you to stay in the country for a maximum of four years while you help law enforcement agents with the investigation of criminal activity. Even if you’re living in the United States illegally, you may be able to apply for a U Visa.

To qualify for a U Visa, you must have suffered serious harm or abuse from acts that include any of the following:

  • Human trafficking
  • Involuntary servitude
  • Witness tampering
  • Kidnapping
  • Conspiracy
  • Murder
  • Manslaughter
  • Sexual exploitation
  • Domestic violence
  • If you are approved for a U Visa, both you and your immediate family may be eligible to live and work in the United States. After three years of having a U Visa, you can apply for a Green Card.Power Representation By The Federal Defenders Law GroupIf you’re illegally present in the United States and have been victimized by criminal acts such as those described above, you may qualify for a U Visa.
  • No law firm is better equipped to help you with this process than The Federal Defenders, By Paul Padda Law which is comprised of former federal prosecutors and agents.
  • Whether you’re in Las Vegas, Reno, Los Angeles or anywhere else in the United States, call us today to find out how we can help.CALL TODAY AT (702) 707-2000 FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION

Request a Consultation

Please leave this field empty.

Auto Accident

Criminal Defense