Top Rated Computer Crime Defense Attorneys In Las Vegas, Reno And Los Angeles Ready To Defend Your Rights
With advances in technology, the federal government is increasing the number of criminal investigations and prosecutions of computer and internet-related crimes. Computer crimes can take many forms. Although “computer” or “internet” crimes represent a new frontier in law enforcement, the underlying prohibited activities are not new.
- Sale Of Illegal Products: Selling non-FDA approved medicines or other “miracle” drugs through the internet.
- Internet Gambling: Websites that permit wagering on sports games and other contests in violation of federal laws.
- Prostitution And Prohibited Sexual Activities: Use of internet to engage in prostitution or other prohibited and obscene sexual activities.
- Copyright Violations: Violation of federal copyright laws.
- Hacking Violations: Improperly accessing or “hacking” into computers of individuals, businesses and governments.
- Investment Fraud And Work-At-Home Schemes: Defrauding people through “work-at-home” and other “get rich quick” schemes.
If you’re being charged with a computer crime, you need an experienced and knowledgeable attorney in your corner. The legal team at The Federal Defenders, By Paul Padda Law can help!
We have the knowledge and experience to help you defend against computer crime charges.
Strong Advocacy In Computer Crime Investigations Throughout The United States
- Drug Crimes
- Mail Fraud / Wire Fraud
- Money Laundering / Structuring
- Public Corruption
- Securities Fraud
- Tax Fraud
Put An All-Star Legal Team In Your Corner
Dealing with federal criminal charges can be super stressful. But with the right team in place, you can have the confidence that you will have your rights protected.
Whether you live in Las Vegas, Reno, Los Angeles or anywhere else in the United States, you need The Federal Defenders in your corner.
CALL TODAY AT (702) 707-2000 FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION